“I know that You can do all things, and that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted.” Job 42:2
- Unless a young virgin miraculously conceived and gave birth to a baby Boy in Bethlehem, Scripture would not have been fulfilled and salvation would not have come to the world.
- Unless Joseph had taken his wife and Child to Egypt to escape the sword of Herod, Scripture would not have been fulfilled and God’s plan would have been thwarted.
- Unless Jesus was baptized, all righteousness would not have been fulfilled.
- Unless the Holy Spirit led and empowered Jesus, He would not have been able to fulfill His ministry.
- Unless Jesus resisted the devil in the wilderness and throughout His life, He would not have been the spotless Sacrifice for the sins of the world.
- Unless Lazarus died, Jesus would not have raised him back to life for people to have one more proof that He is the Resurrection and the Life.
- Unless Jesus was betrayed for thirty pieces of silver, falsely accused, humiliated, beaten, and crucified, Scripture would not have been fulfilled and redemption would not have been purchased.
- Unless Jesus was raised on the third day, God’s Word would not have been fulfilled and our faith would be futile. (I Corinthians 15:17-19)
- Unless Jesus ascended, He would not be reigning at the right hand of His Father.
- Unless the Son was glorified, the Spirit would not have been poured out on mankind… on both Jew and Gentile.
- Unless the Holy Spirit leads, empowers, and comforts us, we cannot live the abundant life Jesus offers those who come to Him.
“Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain.” Psalm 127:1
“Remain in Me, and I will remain in you, No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the Vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in Me.” John 15:4